1. When her husband was given a job overseas, she had to decide whether to (accompany) him or not.
2. In the middle of the night the sleeping campers were (alarmed) by a loud crash.
3. One of California's greatest problems is providing (adequate) water to meet the needs of its expanding population.
4. Although South Carolina's mineral resources are (abundant), not all of them can be mined lucratively.
5. While they were away on vacation, they allowed their mail to (accumulate) the post office.
6. Lorraine Hansberry acquired a deep (affection) for Africa and its people from her uncle William, a professor of African history at Howard University.
7. The (accommodations) of this hotel are limited to 600 persons.
8. Can you (account for) how the money got into your bag?
9. When transferred from one container to another of a different design, a liquid will maintain its volume but (alter) its shape.
10. The road west gave (access) to the lake.